News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

General

SchoolRetreat_1.jpg

SchoolRetreat_2.jpg

SchoolRetreat_3.jpg

SchoolRetreat_4.jpg

Dear Students, Staff Members, and Faculty of TTGU,

I extend my warmest greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ, hoping that you and your loved ones enjoyed a peaceful winter season.

As we embark on a new semester, the Student Council leaders have been diligently preparing for our school retreat with all their hearts and strength. This year, the theme of the retreat is “Rise Up as Soldiers of Christ” (2 Timothy 2:4), and it will take place on the 14th of March (Thursday) from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Hayongjo Hall and other venues.

The retreat program promises to be enriching, with an opening worship, prayer time, small group activities, and a combined chapel. Our keynote speaker for the combined chapel is Rev. Young Ho Park at Pohang First Church.

I wish to remind all MDiv, MTS, MA, and MWCM students that retreat participation is mandatory, as it is a graduation requirement. To pass, attendance of more than 90% of the total time is required. Failure to meet this requirement will necessitate the submission of a separate assignment after the retreat. However, excused absence may be granted in the case of hospitalization caused by accident or illness, natural disasters, call up for military service, or the death of a family member, provided a report of absence is submitted.

While online attendance is possible with the prior permission by the Dean of Students, I strongly recommend all students to participate in person. Coming to school to worship God together, experience the spirit of the community, and meet as many students, professors, and staff members as possible is an opportunity not to be missed.

I eagerly look forward to meeting all of you at the school retreat on the 14th of March.

Sincerely,

JinHyok Kim

Dean of Students

횃불트리니티신학대학원대학교 학생, 교직원, 교수 여러분,

예수 그리스도의 이름으로 인사드립니다. 긴 겨울 평안하게 보내셨기를 바랍니다.

횃불트리니티신학대학원대학교는 매 학기를 학교 수련회와 함께 시작합니다. 이번 학기 수련회는 디모데후서 2장 4절을 본문으로 “그리스도의 군사로 일어서라”라는 주제를 가지고 3월 14일 목요일에 열리게 됩니다. 한국어 과정은 2시부터 오후 9시 30분까지 하용조 홀에서 모입니다. 이번에도 학생회 임원들이 겨울 방학 때부터 많은 시간과 노력을 들여 수련회를 준비하고 있습니다.

수련회 프로그램은 예배, 소그룹 활동, 기도회, 레크레이션, 특강 등으로 구성되어 있습니다. 한국어와 영어 과정 연합 예배에서는 포항제일교회 박영호 목사님께서 설교하실 예정입니다.

수련회 참가는 MDiv, MTS, MA, MWCM 전공 학생 모두에게 졸업 요건으로 규정되어 있습니다. 졸업 조건으로 인정받으려면 총시간의 90% 이상 참여가 필요합니다. 이를 충족하지 못할 경우, 수련회 이후 별도의 과제 제출을 하셔야 합니다. 단, 사고나 질병으로 인한 본인의 입원, 자연재해, 예비군 동원, 가족 사망 등의 이유로 불참할 때, 결석 사유서와 증빙서류를 제출하실 수 있습니다.

학사 행정을 위해 이러한 조건을 요구하지만, 이와는 별개로 모두가 기쁜 마음으로 수련회 현장에 자발적으로 참석하시기를 강하게 권해 드립니다. 불가피한 상황에는 예외적으로 학생처장에게 미리 승인을 받은 후 온라인 참석을 하실 수는 있지만, 가능한 학교에 오셔서 함께 하나님을 예배하고, 여러 학우와 교수님, 교직원분과 만날 기회를 놓치지 않으시기를 바랍니다.

3월 14일 수련회에서 만나 뵙기를 기대합니다.

학생처장 김진혁 드림