Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

General

Spring 2014 Class Evaluation & Fall 2014 Course Registration

1. Spring 2014 Class Evaluation: Mon. May. 19, 8:30am - Sat. Jun. 7

Please finish the class evaluation within the given period. Class evaluation is a prerequisite for 1) Spring 2014 Grade Check 2) Fall 2014 Course Registration.

2. Fall 2014 Course Registration: Mon. May 26, 8:30am - Sat. Jun. 7

The schedule will be available on the New Online Service announcement board and on the bulletin boards before the course registration starts.

? Selecting Tracks: EMDiv 2nd semester students are to select their tracks before they register for classes; go to [Records] > [Selecting Track] > Desired Track and select track

? Registration for the Fall 2014 (summer) modular classes starts earlier from May 19, and are also available during this period. For MI5421 Korean Diaspora Ministry & Mission class, however, please register by Sat. May 31 (1st orientation Jun. 2).

3. Other Important Information

1) MDiv Students

l Spiritual Formation Classes

Spiritual Formation classes are required throughout the years of study. Please make sure you do not miss any.

? Spring: PT5070 (1st sem.), PT6070 (3rd sem.), PT7070 (5th sem. Only for track A, C, D)

? Fall: PT5080 (2nd sem.), PT6080 (4th sem.), PT7090 (6th sem. Only for track A, C, D)

l Registering for Courses which have Pre-requisites

If you are taking a pre-requisite class this semester, you can register for the next level course after the grades are out during the Fall 2014 course add/drop period.

? Elementary Hebrew a Hebrew Exegesis I a Hebrew Exegesis II a Pentateuch & Historical Books, Prophetic & Poetic Books

? Greek Proficiency Exam a Greek Exegesis I a Greek Exegesis II, Synoptic Gospels & Johannine Literature, Acts Pauline & General Epistles

? Church History I a Christian Philosophy a Theology I a Theology II a Christian Ethics

? Biblical Preaching a Preaching Lab I

? Christian Formation a Christian Formation Internship

? Personal Christian Formation a Personal Formation Internship

? Ministry & Christian Formation a Ministry Formation Internship

2) MA/MTS/MEd/ThM Students - Field Education (F/E)

MA/MTS/MEd/ThM students are required to fulfill total 3 times (2 times for MEd) of field education experiences during your studies.

Please make sure you register for the Field Education I-III (GI1010-1030) if you are planning to fulfill the field education (F/E) in Fall 2014. Students who have registered will be able to pass this requirement when submitting the F/E report at the end of the semester.

*EXPAT students are also required to fulfill Field Education requirements.

Technical Guidelines for Class Evaluation / Course Registration / Syllabi View:

http://online.ttgst.ac.kr/handout/2013_02_14_New_Online_Service_Student_Guidelines.pdf