Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

General

Fall 2013 Class Evaluation & Spring 2014 Course Registration

1. Fall 2013 Class Evaluation: Mon. Nov. 25, 8:30am - Mon. Dec. 9

Please finish the class evaluation within the given period. Class evaluation is a prerequisite for 1) Fall 2013 Grade Check 2) Spring 2014 Course Registration.

2. Spring 2014 Course Registration: Fri. Nov. 29, 8:30am - Mon. Dec. 9

The schedule will be available on the New Online Service announcement board and on the bulletin boards before the course registration starts. Please refer to it before registration.

3. Course Analysis

Please find out which courses you already took and which courses you will need to take at the New Online Service [Graduation] > [Course Analysis Report].

*Selecting Tracks

EMDiv 2nd semester students are to select their tracks before they register for classes: [Records] > [Selecting Track] > Desired Track

4. Other Important Information

1) MDiv Students

l Spiritual Formation Classes

Spiritual Formation classes are required throughout the years of study. Since you are required to take the spiritual formation classes for total 6 times, please make sure you do not miss any of them every semester.

*For track B, total 4 times; 1st- 4th semester

? Spring: PT5070 (1st sem.), PT6070 (3rd sem.), PT7070 (5th sem. For track A&C)

? Fall: PT5080 (2nd sem.), PT6080 (4th sem.), PT7090 (6th sem. For track A&C)

l Registering for Courses which have Pre-requisites

If you are taking a pre-requisite class this semester, you can register for the next level course after the grades are out during the Spring 2014 course add/drop period.

? Elementary Hebrew a Hebrew Exegesis I a Hebrew Exegesis II a Pentateuch & Historical Books, Prophetic & Poetic Books

? Greek Proficiency Exam a Greek Exegesis I a Greek Exegesis II, Synoptic Gospels & Johannine Literature, Acts Pauline & General Epistles

? Church History I a Christian Philosophy a Theology I a Theology II a Christian Ethics

? Biblical Preaching a Preaching Lab I

? Christian Formation a Christian Formation Internship

? Personal Christian Formation a Personal Formation Internship

? Ministry & Christian Formation a Ministry Formation Internship

2) MA/MTS/MEd/ThM Students - Field Education (F/E)

These students are required to fulfill total 3 times (2 times for MEd) of field education experiences during your studies. Please make sure you register for the Field Education I-III (GI1010-1030) if you are planning to fulfill the field education (F/E) in Spring 2014. Students who have registered will be able to pass this requirement when submitting the F/E report at the end of the semester.

*EXPAT students are also required to fulfill Field Education requirements.

Technical Guidelines for Class Evaluation / Course Registration / Syllabi View:

http://online.ttgst.ac.kr/handout/2013_02_14_New_Online_Service_Student_Guidelines.pdf

Thank you.

Academic/Admissions Office