Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

General

Fall 2014 Class Evaluation & Spring 2015 Course Pre-Registration

1. Fall 2014 Class Evaluation: Mon. Nov. 17, 9:00am - Sat. Dec. 6

Please finish the class evaluation within the given period. Class evaluation is a prerequisite for:
1) Fall 2014 Grade Check 2) Spring 2015 Course Pre-registration.

2. Spring 2015 Course Pre-Registration: Mon. Nov. 24, 9:00am - Sat. Dec. 6

- Registration for the Spring 2015, PhD winter modular classes starts earlier from Mon. Nov. 17.

l First day of class for Spring 2015: Mon. Feb. 23, 2015
- The first day of class for the English PhD Program is the first day of the modular class.

l Guideline by Programs

1) EMDiv/EMACC - Selecting Tracks & Changing Tracks

EMDiv

EMACC

Selecting Tracks

- At the New Online Service

- During the pre-course reg. period or course add/drop period

Before going on to the 3rd semester

Before going on to the 1st semester

Changing Tracks

Changes are available at the New Online Service during the pre-course reg. period or course add/drop period.

** If you change your track after the 3rd semester you may delay your graduation.

Changing tracks are available once during the pre-registration period if you have taken Practicum I and have not yet taken Practicum II (normally near the end of the 2nd semester) at the Academic Office.

* Students returning from stop-out may change tracks during the course add/drop period at the Academic Office.

* Selecting tracks at the New Online Service: [Records] > [Selecting Track] > Desired Track

2) MDiv

? Spiritual Formation Classes
Spiritual Formation classes are required throughout the years of study. Please make sure you do not miss any.
Spring: PT5070 (1st sem.), PT6070 (3rd sem.), PT7070 (5th sem. Only for track A, C, D)
Fall: PT5080 (2nd sem.), PT6080 (4th sem.), PT7090 (6th sem. Only for track A, C, D)

? Registering for Courses which have Pre-requisites
If you are taking a pre-requisite class this semester, you can register for the next level course after the grades are out during the Spring 2015 course add/drop period (see below).

? Elementary Hebrew a Hebrew Exegesis I a Hebrew Exegesis II a Pentateuch & Historical Books, Prophetic & Poetic Books

? Greek Proficiency Exam a Greek Exegesis I a Greek Exegesis II, Synoptic Gospels & Johannine Literature, Acts Pauline & General Epistles

? Church History I a Christian Philosophy a Theology I a Theology II a Christian Ethics

? Biblical Preaching a Preaching Lab I

? Christian Formation a Christian Formation Internship

? Personal Christian Formation a Personal Formation Internship

? Ministry & Christian Formation a Ministry Formation Internship

3) MA/MTS