Skip to menu



Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

Transfer Credits

Exchange of Credits
Students registered at graduate schools can take several courses at Torch Trinity for credit exchange. There are two types: domestic and international.
Students registered at graduate schools can apply for credit exchange at Torch Trinity for up to two semesters.
a. Domestic: Students from Korean graduate schools can apply for credit exchange. Both the student and school need to send official letters to Torch Trinity regarding the exchange.
b. International: Students coming from outside Korea can apply for credit exchange. Currently, they must be processed under international admissions until a proper memorandum of understanding (MOU) is established between their school and ours. Until then, they and their school must also send official letters regarding the exchange.
Exchange Policies
The Exchange of Credits application should be sent as an official letter. The letter must include the student's name, degree program, period of exchange, and relevant information about courses and credits.
Students should pay tuition per credit with a registration fee
Grading will follow Torch Trinity's grading standards.
Academic records will be sent directly to the school. Students cannot issue a transcript from Torch Trinity.
Application Process
  • Application/Official Letter
    Submission to the Academic Office

  • Academic Dean’s Approval

  • Course Registration and Fee Payment