Skip to menu

logo

Campus Life

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

ACSI information

Practicum

A.   Practical Field Education I: It is a one-week intensive course offered in both fall and spring semesters as a modular class, usually right after the final week of each semester. 

B.    Practical Field Education II: It is a course comprised of entrance and exit interviews (classes) with a 20-day student teaching, offered in spring semester as a modular class and in fall semester as a regular class. 

* For any teacher/principal certificate holder or anyone with more than two year teaching experience, the 10 days of student teaching will be waived after consultation with the practicum supervisor; for any previous/current Christian school teacher with the proper verification of more than two year teaching experience, PFE II can be waived after consultation with the practicum supervisor. In this case, PFE II fee is also waived. But no one can waive PFE I.

교육실습

A.    현장 교육실습 I: 일주일간 진행되는 현장견학 집중 과정으로, 봄학기 및 가을학기에 모줄라 수업으로 제공되는데, 보통 매 학기 마지막 주 바로 다음에 시작합니다

B.    현장 교육실습 II: 20일간 진행되는 교생 실습 과정이며, 봄학기 모줄라 수업, 가을학기 정규수업으로 제공됩니다

a.   교사자격증 소지자 혹은 2년 이상의 교직경력자의 경우, 담당교수와 상의 후 교생실습 II 과정 중 10일이 면제될 수 있습니다.

b.  전현직 기독교학교 교사의 경우, 2년 이상의 교직경력증명서 제출시, 담당교수와 상담 후 교육실습 II 과정이 면제될 수 있습니다. 이 경우, 실습비용 역시 면제됩니다.  단, 교육실습 I 과정은 면제되지 않습니다.