Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

Business

Dear my beloved TTGU students,

I thank God every time I remember you.” (Philippians 1:3)

I greet you with peace of our Lord Jesus Christ and pray that 2016 becomes another year of abundant grace of God in every aspect of your life.

While most of you are away, school has been busy with graduation, admissions, new student orientation, winter modular courses, and many (many) meetings. One of the important meetings held was the Tuition Evaluation Committee meeting which assesses the appropriateness of current and future tuition. This committee meets twice a year, and is composed of student representatives, vice presidents, deans, business office, Alumni Association representative, and non-TTGU people. I was told that this committee had a long discussion to come up with the tuition you are to pay for this semester. It is about a 1.45% raise from the last year. While this is the smallest increase possible for the school, I understand very well that some students are having financial difficulties. I sincerely pray that the Lord of all wealth provides your needs to be trained and equipped as the future leader for Christ’s Church and society around the world.

I look forward to seeing all the returning students and new students at student retreat and on campus. Let us pray and expect great work of the Lord for Torch Trinity this year!

Lent Blessings,

Jung-Sook Lee

President

사랑하는 횃불트리니티 학생여러분께

“나는 여러분을 생각할 때마다 나의 하나님께 감사를 드립니다. (빌립보서 1:3)

우리의 주님 예수 그리스도의 평화로 여러분께 문안인사를 드립니다. 2016년도 여러분들이 삶의 모든 영역에서 하나님의 풍성하신 은혜를 경험하시게 되기를 간절히 기도합니다.

이번 방학 중에도 졸업식과 두 차례의 입시, 신입생오리엔테이션, 모줄라 수업들, 그리고 많은 회의와 각종 위원회 미팅들로 학교는 바빴습니다. 많은 위원회 미팅 중 하나는 등록금심의위원회 회의로 등록금의 적정성을 평가하고 책정하는 기능을 담당합니다. 등록금심의위원회는 일 년에 두 차례 모이며, 학생대표와 부총장, 관계 처장, 사무처 직원, 동창회 대표, 그리고 외부인사로 구성되어 있습니다. 저는 이 위원회가 긴 토론을 통하여 올 해의 등록금을 책정하였다는 보고를 받았습니다. 올 해 등록금은 지난 해 등록금에서 1.45% 인상되었습니다. 학교로서는 최소한의 액수를 인상하였지만, 여러분 중에서 재정적인 어려움을 겪고 있는 분들에게는 이것도 참으로 힘들다는 것을 저는 잘 알고 있습니다. 그래서 참으로 부요하신 우리 주님께서 여러분의 필요를 꼭 채워주셔서 여러분들이 온 세계에 흩어진 그리스도의 교회와 사회의 미래 지도자로 훈련받고 준비되는데 아무 부족함이 없게 되기를 간절히 기도합니다.

재학생 여러분과 신입생 여러분들을 곧 학생수련회와 캠퍼스에서 다시 만나게 되기를 고대합니다. 올 한 해 하나님께서 우리 횃불트리니티에 위대한 일을 행하시기를 함께 기도하며 기대합시다.

사순절의 축복으로

이정숙 총장 드림