Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

Who's Who

2015.01.29 Views 398

Interview with Shovicnik Ejaz

I am Shovicnik Ejaz from Pakistan. Pakistan is 97% Muslim in population. Christians are in minority. Only 1.7% of population is Christian. I praise God that I was born in a Christian (born again) family. My father is a pastor, and my mother is involved in women’s ministry I have one brother and two sisters. My parents blessed me and my siblings to be in God’s ministry. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior when I was 12 years old. I thank God for this opportunity to study in Torch Trinity as a Th.M student with concentration in Christian Counseling. Before coming in this school I was serving the Lord as a missionary.

My first impression of Korea and Torch Trinity was really good. I really appreciate the freedom for Christianity and beautiful big churches with dedicated Christians. I appreciate the hard work of the people and their zeal and love for God by attending dawn prayer meetings and spending much time in churches. Torch Trinity is a beautiful and blessed school. The entire atmosphere is spiritual and it encourages growing spiritually everyday.

God opened all the doors for me to come in this school to be trained as a good servant. God has chosen me to glorify his name through my life. My future vision is to reach out and evangelize people as a good Christian Counselor.

Please pray for my country that many people will come to know Jesus Christ, and for all the Christians that they will remain strong and faithful followers of Jesus Christ.

Thank you so much.

May the Lord more bless Korea and Torch Trinity!

"