- Web DB
- EBSCO Online
- ATLAs Religion Database with Serials
- Religion Philosophy Collection
- PAO(Periodicals Archive Online)
- Brill e-journal
- World Christian Database
- CBO(Cambridge Books Online)
- Theological Commons (Princeton Theological Seminary Library)
- Torch Trinity Journal
- Muslim–Christian Encounter
- Scripture and Interpretation
HOME > Electronic Resources > Web DB > PQDT
A product of ProQuest Information and Learning (formerly Bell & Howell/UMI).
ProQuest Digital Dissertations offers the Dissertation (doctoral dissertations and master's theses)
Abstracts database and the full-text of new dissertations.
With more than 1.6 million entries, the Dissertation Abstracts database is the single, authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
Can freely access the most current two years of citations and abstracts in the Dissertation Abstracts database, as a visitor. Titles published since 1997 are available in PDF digital format and have 24 page previews available.