HOME > About the Library > Use Policies
- Regular Hours
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Holiday and Vacation Hours
- Holidays: Check hours as posted.
Vacation: Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Circulation Desk Hours
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Any individual who shows a valid Torch Trinity identification card with a photograph is accorded borrowing privileges at the Torch Trinity Library.
- Loan Periods and Number of Books
User Limits Loan Period Reserved Books
Faculties 30 120 3/Overnight Staff / Lectures 20 30 Doctoral Course 20 30 Th.M. 10 7 M.Div./M.A./MTS 5 7 Expat 5 7 N/A Alumni/Stop Out students
- Move to each page by the following : School homepage -> Library -> My Library -> Loan Inquiry -> Renew -> Save. Each book may be renewed only once, while overdue or reserved items cannot be extended.
- Students are responsible for all items that they have checked out from the Torch Trinity Library. All items must be returned in the same condition.
- Overdue Fees and Fines
- All loaned books which are overdue incur a fine. Excessive fines will result in the suspension of all borrowing privileges.
- Miscellaneous Services
- Photocopiers are available for the convenience of students.
A copy card may be purchased from the circulation desk in order to operate the photocopiers. The cards are available at ￦3,000 or ￦5,000 amounts. The cost of each copy is ￦50. Microform readers and printers, cassette tape players, DVD players are also available in the Multimedia room.