Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

General

2015.02.02 Views 108

Announcement

Greetings! Welcome back to school. I pray for the fullness of the Lord’s special grace upon you in 2014.

We believe that God is pleased with the dedication and the passion of the students and the entire staff for the progressive growth of our theological graduate university. I am specially grateful for the betterment of our educational environment by the construction of the academic center.

However, there has been a great challenge for the operation of the school only with the tuition income due to the increased maintenance cost of the new academic center and the payment of the loan taken out for the construction of the new addition and the increase of the national living index.

Therefore, the tuition increase of 4% was unavoidable. However, the tuition evaluation committee held in the last December concluded, following the carefully considered discussions, reviewing so many factors involved, that the average of 3.16% of the tuition increase in 2014 is appropriate. I will greatly appreciate the generous cooperation and the understanding of the students. I expect a smoother operation of the school with the tuition increase in this academic year.

We will make our utmost effort to create a more enjoyable environment for the quality education. I covet your prayers and participation for a better operation of the school.

Dr. Sang-Bok David Kim, President

Torch Trinity Graduate University

2014 새해에도 하나님의 은혜가 충만하기를 기도드립니다.

학생여러분들과 교직원 구성원들의 헌신과 열정을 통해 학교가 성장해가고 있음을 하나님께서 기뻐하실줄 믿습니다.

특히 강의동 증축으로 학생들의 교육환경이 개선된 점을 기쁘게 생각하고 감사합니다.

그러나, 강의동 증축으로 인한 관리운영비 증가와 증축을 위한 차입금 상환, 물가인상 등록금수입만으로의 운영되기에는 어려움이 있습니다.

이로 인해 4%이상의 등록금인상이 불가피하나, 지난 12 개최되었던 등록금심의위원회에서 여러 가지 상황을 고려하여 논의한 결과, 2014학년도 등록금을 평균 3.16% 인상하기로 결정했습니다. 재학생들의 협력을 기대하며 감사를 드립니다. 이번 등록금 인상으로 인해 보다 원만한 운영이 이루어지기를 기대합니다.

본교는 학생들의 면학분위기 조성과 교육의 향상을 위해 노력하겠습니다.

또한 학교가 원만하게 운영될 있도록 여러분들의 기도와 관심을 부탁드립니다.

횃불트리니티신학대학원대학교 총장 김상복