logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

Who's Who

Interview with Dec. 2007 graduation Students

?

1. Lee Jin Hwan ( 이진 환 ) M.Div. 6 th Semester

Most memorable time at TTGST?

“It is so hard to choose the most memorable moment because I have lots of memorable moments in TTGST. Frankly speaking, however, I chose the moment that I met my fiance , Priscilla. I think it is the most memorable moment in TTGST. She and I studied together, ate together and also took same classes. Every moment that I spent with her was sweet enough to thank God for bringing me to Torch!”

?

2. Kwak Tae Sung ( 곽태성 ) M.Div. 6 th

“The one thing that I cherish the most here in this school is friendship. It is God's grace that I met a lot of friends in TTGST.”

?

3. Choi Byung Seok ( 최병석 ) M.Div. 6 th

“Every bit of my life here in TTGST was memorable. Being with friends and professors is my greatest joy. Thank God I'm here!”

?

4.Park Young Hwan( 박영환 ) M.Div. 6 th

“TTGST provided me with a great opportunity to meet friends and co-workers. The school also taught me the Word of God and through the study of it, I learned how to remain humble in front of God. This will help my future ministry in Bangladesh.”

?

5. Kang Hyun ( 강현 ) M.Div 6 th

Current ministry and future plan:

“I'm now serving youth group in my church as a part time pastor and I'll be a full time pastor next year.”

“Memorable moment in TTGST? Joining conferences and retreats every semester was great pleasure for me.”

?

6. Kim Hae Lee ( 김해리 ) M. Div 6 th

“I'm serving children in my church. I plan to study more to be a better minister for children.”

“Through the fellowship with many foreign friends, I figured out that God is at work in every place of the world. I know He wants me to help advancing the Kingdom of God. TTGST opened my eyes and made me see the world.”

“Memorable? It was my joy to serve God and fellow students during our chapel worship. The most memorable moment was when I put my hands on the piano during our praise and worship!”

?

7. Lee Ji Youn ( 이지연 ) M. Div. 6 th

“It's my privilege to participate in all the activities that “we” did as a TTGST community, including chapels, small groups, fun activities, out- reaches (especially one that I joined, out-reach to Sri Lanka), Torch Nights, and Onnuri conferences. Every single moment was so precious. How can I leave out any of them?”

?

8. Kim A Yun ( 김아 윤 ) M.Div. 6 th

“I can never forget the fellowship that I enjoyed with TTGST members, especially my classmates. I also cherish the fellowship with the international students.”

?

"