Skip to menu

logo

News

Teaching the Word! Changing the World!

Who's Who

2015.01.29 Views 374

1. How did you come to Torch Trinity?

After graduating M.Div. in 2003, I served the Lord as an associate pastor, a part time teacher at Bangkok seminary and also volunteered as a? counselor at the Well organization, working with Thai bar girls. I realized that I was not well equipping as a counselor while I was giving counseling to people. I also realized that our world is changing at an unprecedented speed. Globalization and modern technology have changed the individual and cultural lives in Thailand. Both Christians and non-Christians are confronted each day by sin and sorrow. I prayed and asked God how I or Thai churches can embrace the hurts of society. God answered my prayer, by leading me to prepare and equip myself at Torch Trinity in the Masters of Art in Christian Counseling program.?

2. Your time at Torch Trinity

My time at Torch Trinity, everything has been wonderful, except the winter season. I don’t like the cold weather. I often get cold in the winter. However, I have enjoyed the student life and study. I like people so at Torch Trinity I meet people from around the world. I have wonderful experiences with multicultural people. I also felt in love to Christian counseling. Even though, in my first semester, I was struggling with individual counseling Theory subject. I had no idea about Christian counseling. Now, I am in my final semester, my understanding about Christian counseling is better than the first semester.

3. Your current ministry involvement and future plans

I am currently serving at Onnuri M Center at Ansan as the Thai minister at the All Nation Evangelistic Worship ( ANEWS) service.
We have about 13 nations worship God together. We use English and Korean languages. ANEWS is a very unique and amazing ministry to join in because different nations, tribes, people and languages come together to praise God. For me, Ansan city is an awesome mission field.
My future plans, I will return home (Bangkok) and involve in teaching, pastoral ministry and counseling.

4. How is TTGST preparing you for your calling?

I believe that God has put me in the right place and time in order to accomplish His calling. Torch Trinity has provided the excellent knowledge and experiences of Christian counseling for me. And also I like the most is Chapel. I think, Torch Trinity emphasizes on spiritual lives of students. I can say that I was equipped well by Torch Trinity.??

?

"